From Battlestar Wiki, the free, open content Battlestar Galactica encyclopedia and episode guide
Aren't there any beeps? --Peter Farago 15:07, 10 October 2006 (CDT)
- Um, yeah. That'd be a good clue. But no, no beeps in the mp3 that I had. I'm checking the m4a to see if it's any different (and also to see if it ends aburptly at 83:49). --Steelviper 16:05, 10 October 2006 (CDT)
- There appear to be no beeps in the m4a as well, but at least it doesn't cut off abruptly. I've got about 5 more minutes to transcribe, apparently. --Steelviper 07:39, 11 October 2006 (CDT)
- I'm hearing beeps in my MP3. Precipice begins at 44:42. I'd like to see the timecode of the start of the beep added to the transcript, ideally after each Act break. I'll just post them here, for now. --PrePressChris 09:21, 16 October 2006 (CDT)
- Here are the rest of the Act breaks, with the timecodes.
- Act II 58:49 Later than the transcript. Right after "...ask them to do very simple, discrete things."
- Act III 1:08:09 Earlier than the transcript. After "It's a hard thing to do."
- Act IV 1:18:42 earlier than the transcript. Between Terry's "Yeah." and "Women throughout time..." --PrePressChris 15:06, 16 October 2006 (CDT)
FWIW, I included timecodes with my change descriptions to make it easier for people to doublecheck me. --PrePressChris 15:06, 16 October 2006 (CDT)