Welcome to Battlestar Wiki!
Welcome to the Wiki, username. Feel free to tell us about yourself on your user page. Before you get started on other edits, please read the Battlestar Wiki:Standards and Conventions, which details the policies we use in editing pages (this differs from many other wikis in consistent use of phrasing, abbreviations, format, and the like).
Also, if you have any questions or suggestions you wish to offer, please feel free to do so either on your user talk page, the Wikipedian Quorum or Administrators' noticeboard. Remember to sign your posts on any talk pages using four tildes (~~~~)! We look forward to your contributions to the community! ! --FrankieG 15:12, 2 July 2006 (CDT)
Hey! :-) Thanks for the welcome... and thx for the tildes tip, it was needed. Greetings, --CC-Mel 06:02, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
- You can also use this button http://en.battlestarwiki.org/w/skins/common/images/button_sig.png when editing to auto add a signature --Mercifull (Talk/Contribs) 06:57, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
-- Thanks! Oh, and thanks for the little edits on the Boxey (TOS)-Page. :-) Greetings, --CC-Mel 12:28, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
- Be careful - using a space before a line of text will cause it to adopt a monospaced formatting. To create an indent, is a colon (:). --Peter Farago 12:30, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
- Aha...ok... test...test... Greetings, --CC-Mel 12:36, 3 July 2006 (CDT)
Please don't take it too hard if Galakitka ends up hitting the "cutting room floor", so to speak. As I mentioned on the discussion of that page, whatever standards we have for normal articles, silly articles are held to an even higher standard. For what it's worth, Galaktika's demise may lead to the downfall of some of the other less amusing silly pages, hopefully clearing the way for more "Spot the Cylon" or "Drinking Game" class articles. --Steelviper 13:58, 21 February 2007 (CST)
- I've helped with several silly pages, but got one shot down when I made a fake episode based on the "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" meme. Kids. They hardly know what's really funny anymore. Except for a moose. And cows. Cows are funny. --Spencerian 15:07, 21 February 2007 (CST)
- Hey! Nah, it's ok... the Hallo Spencer-show is more popular here in Germany and due to the 'Ks' and 'Cs' and the typos in 'Gali, the good fairy' the article is/was more fun in German... but... sob... I think it's my first 'new' article where I got all the Wiki Code and Standards right... and I even managed to include pictures (in the right places) and... sob... And cows are not funny! :-P --CC-Mel 00:56, 22 February 2007 (CST)